Adapting to Life

Life has a way of throwing up unexpected suprises when you least expect it. That might sound oxymoronic, but that's life. This blog will reflect on the suprises in my life and how I adapt to it. In layman's term, it's a place where I can vent all my angst and trumpet all my joys.

Monday, October 10, 2005

*Adapting to Work* : Sockless in KLCC

OK, Monday is occasionally bad. However, after Sept 11, I always look forward to Monday... Work being a wonderful distraction and all that.

Today, Monday has reared it's ugly head again.

First, didn't really sleep well. Got a SMS from her at 2 am. Then got up at 4 am to give someone a wake up call. Then couldn't really sleep.

As what I normally do is grab a pair of socks, drive to work barefooted and then wear my socks in the car when I arrive.

When I arrive at work and took my pair of socks, then only I realised the truth... My pair of socks turned out to be a single side only.

So am sockless at work.. Thankfully working in KLCC means I can always go down and pick up a pair of socks.

You gott love Monday morning...

4 Comments:

Blogger keensoon said...

You mean that Mondays ... sock? :P

12:35 PM  
Blogger J @ ~ ! < € said...

Better take good care of yourself, lack of sleep is not healthy, u know...

11:39 AM  
Blogger neotrax said...

dude, i think ever since you've passed stage 4, you're coming up with your own stages.

btw, how's your gay partner? hehehe!!

10:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

At least you're not crazy. I know this guy and he installed a keystroke recorder on his gf's computer to check all her emails. And they have broken up because she's a crazy, manipulative woman but he's still in pain and still acting all crazy by constantly spying on her email.
Very crazy unhealthy people.
What did her sms say? "Check your friendster blog?"
Love you, take care of yourself. -- WC

5:26 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home