Adapting to Life

Life has a way of throwing up unexpected suprises when you least expect it. That might sound oxymoronic, but that's life. This blog will reflect on the suprises in my life and how I adapt to it. In layman's term, it's a place where I can vent all my angst and trumpet all my joys.

Sunday, October 09, 2005

*Adapting to Love* : Sick to the Bone

I am posting this on behalf of a friend. She is someone very special to me and is now on her own journey to discover herself. She wrote this poem as a reflection of her soul. True, sometimes we think too hard, but our ultimate goal is the same, to be truly happy.

Sick to the bone

I'm surrounded by these people,
like green leaves surrounding an apple,
faces i think i know,
do i still know?

but what is this i'm feeling,
this voice that kept calling,
i'm not sure if i'm not alone,
think i'm just sick to the bone.

there, there goes the voice again,
it sounds so much in pain,
jump off the balcony, it said,
don't worry ur funeral's paid.

shoo!! get out of my life,voice,
this is my life, my fucking choice,
i choose to live everyday,
as a marionette that's not gay,
i'm not sure if i'm not alone,
but i'm sure i'm sick to the bone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home