Adapting to Life

Life has a way of throwing up unexpected suprises when you least expect it. That might sound oxymoronic, but that's life. This blog will reflect on the suprises in my life and how I adapt to it. In layman's term, it's a place where I can vent all my angst and trumpet all my joys.

Wednesday, October 05, 2005

*Adapting to Life* : Learning to Pamper Myself

It has been such a long time since I have pampered myself. True, I have always been happier pampering other people. Looking at myself now, I could do a quick inventory:

  • Office shirt circa 2005 - A suprise present .
  • Pants circa 2003 - Bought by my friend when she was working in HK
  • Shoes - circa 2003 - Birthday present
  • Watch - circa 2001 - Bought it from HK while in work
  • Laptop - circa 2005 - Office provided
  • Handphone - circa 2004 - Bought by my friend
  • Glasses NEW - Company sponsored. The previous pair was circa 2000.
Of course, the list of things that I have bought for others would be just as long as the things I have received. So have finally come up with a wish list of things I promise I would buy myself or do...

  • Drive my friends to Terengganu
  • Drive my friends to Penang
  • Go to Singapore for the country's first sex exhibition
  • Go for a holiday with someone alone
  • Go to Nepal as a volunteer for at least a month.
  • Buy a digital SLR.`
  • Repair my poor and battered Waja (Which last week my door handle decides to break)
Not a bad list to start off with.. Of course, if anyone wants to buy me the stuff listed above, I would accept it with open arms... haha... and I promise to lavish you with presents as well....

4 Comments:

Blogger neotrax said...

how about futsal with your ex-work mates?

5:35 PM  
Blogger Adapterboy said...

That one anytime....

I heard Justin is in the office... So we got goal keeper already... :P

8:53 AM  
Blogger keensoon said...

Eh? Shanghai not on the list? It's definitely on mine :P

10:54 AM  
Blogger neotrax said...

i doubt the J team will come.

9:16 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home