Adapting to Life

Life has a way of throwing up unexpected suprises when you least expect it. That might sound oxymoronic, but that's life. This blog will reflect on the suprises in my life and how I adapt to it. In layman's term, it's a place where I can vent all my angst and trumpet all my joys.

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

*Adapting to Life* : New look



This is my new look... And no, it was not intentional, but rather a mis-communication...



Lessons learnt :

1. Not everyone looks good without hair
2. I am balding (Receding hairline)
3. Never say ok without my spectacles on
4. My friends are easily amused.
4. Do not trust salons that friends (especially from Melawati) recommends

Oh well, in the grander scheme of life, it will grow back.

6 Comments:

Blogger J @ ~ ! < € said...

Over... Over... we have a fugitive running loose here...

Haha... actually, not too bad ler...

6:25 PM  
Blogger firethorn said...

{cough, cough}
eh...
{can't stop laughing}...
well, what else but to admit the pic does look amusing! =P

4:25 PM  
Blogger Samlulu said...

Not too bad....look a bit like rapist..ummpp...guess Aussie immigration is not gonna let u in again.

3:49 PM  
Blogger jiawen said...

mmm... muahahaha... couldn't say anything but, muahahaha... ( my 1st reaction )

u look like those wanted in newspaper ler... gosh... anyway, so long its accepted by wildfire angel will do rite ? hehe... ; )

7:13 PM  
Blogger neotrax said...

just released from pusat pemulihan?

9:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ha - same with me. Maybe you can share your woes on this blog about male hair loss

10:15 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home