Adapting to Life

Life has a way of throwing up unexpected suprises when you least expect it. That might sound oxymoronic, but that's life. This blog will reflect on the suprises in my life and how I adapt to it. In layman's term, it's a place where I can vent all my angst and trumpet all my joys.

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

*Adapting to Live*: I want a digital camera!



Went Camerons over the weekend with May and took some pics with her crappy camera... OK, maybe the cameraman was crappy, but it's my blog, so I can jump to whatever conclusions I want... ;) And I what I want is a DSLR to make my photos look good. And hey, with my Parkison's hands, I need all the help I can!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

All blogs should be firewalled!

1:38 PM  
Blogger keensoon said...

U just want the DSLR to gloat! Damn u!

7:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pics still look good tho .. :-)

1:54 PM  
Blogger tml said...

the bee n flower photo looks ok...

6:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's because of the camera, not the crappy cameraman. But then again, maybe he got fed too much tea ;)

9:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yo fren... dslr camera doesn't work well on parkinson's hand de oh... it will oni worsen ur photos... : P

j/k...

1:51 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home