Adapting to Life

Life has a way of throwing up unexpected suprises when you least expect it. That might sound oxymoronic, but that's life. This blog will reflect on the suprises in my life and how I adapt to it. In layman's term, it's a place where I can vent all my angst and trumpet all my joys.

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

*Adapting to Laughter*: Calvin & Hobbes

Read a website with the top 25 C&H cartoon strips of all time:

My personal favourite from it:



OK, so call me a sentimental fool. Another comic strip that's good but not syndicated in Malaysia is Liberty Meadows.


1 Comments:

Blogger keensoon said...

Of all the C&H strips .... why you sentimental fool!! ;)

Liberty Meadows is cool - but notice they keep on doing reruns. Not sure if it still in actual syndication or not.

Meanwhile, Msia comics continue to be woefully inadequate and unsophisticated. The last breakthru we ever had was Lat, and that was decades ago.

11:36 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home