Adapting to Life

Life has a way of throwing up unexpected suprises when you least expect it. That might sound oxymoronic, but that's life. This blog will reflect on the suprises in my life and how I adapt to it. In layman's term, it's a place where I can vent all my angst and trumpet all my joys.

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

*Adapting to Live*: Climbing Bukit Tabur

Climbed Bukit Tabur in Taman Melawati recently. Was a pretty good hike that lasted for 3 1/2 hours.

Bukit Tabur is near the Klang Gate resevoir and has the largest quartz ridge in the world!

Not too bad a touris attraction in my housing area backyard.

Picture shown were taken from andylim.com/gallery/BukitTabur

Am planning another hike sometime in March. Those interested please let me know.

3 Comments:

Blogger tml said...

three n half hour hike to see this view ??? sounds like an adventure !

1:14 PM  
Blogger neotrax said...

give me a buzz when you hike again!!!!

12:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

no u r wrong, u dont need 3 and half hours hike to see the amazing view, half an hour will do.. believe me

2:15 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home