Adapting to Life

Life has a way of throwing up unexpected suprises when you least expect it. That might sound oxymoronic, but that's life. This blog will reflect on the suprises in my life and how I adapt to it. In layman's term, it's a place where I can vent all my angst and trumpet all my joys.

Saturday, November 04, 2006

*Adapting to Live*: Snapshots of Sydney (Part 2)

Subaru - Sydney Internationl Motor Show


Citigroup Tower in the center (With the blue lights) - That's the client office.


First attempt at cooking in the apartment.

5 Comments:

Blogger tml said...

wow, impressive nite photo...

9:32 AM  
Blogger Mirebella said...

Did you really miss nasi lemak that much?

3:03 PM  
Blogger Adapterboy said...

Is my cooking that bad? Was actually cooking spaghetti.

5:16 PM  
Blogger firethorn said...

hahaha...it doesn't look any bit of spaghetti. But the sauce looks yummy though :P nice try!

1:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Adrian,

You write well and I miss your writing! Its been years, update us about how everything is going please, your job, your thoughts, your hobbies, your love life...

All the best!

6:53 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home